Thursday, March 17, 2005

more stuff

I think this blog is over. I really don't have anything else to say in this particular venue.

Besides making a couple of e-friends, kinda, nothing much came out of this, either. I feel kinda sad about that.

I don't even read the blogs I have linked here anymore. Except Pete and Nat sometimes.

Since I've been unemployeed for the last 7 weeks, I've been much less interested in this. I guess that my last job sucked so much, I'd spend time being a voyeur of other people's lives in an attempt to live vicariously - my life was so dull. It's not that I'm overwhelmed with excitement nowadays, but I don't sit around on my computer all day doing nothing anymore.

I am working now, at home, as an independent contractor on a project for a company in Cleveland. I'll probably spend a week up there pretty soon. Hopefully I'll get to meet my e-friends. At least that would be something accomplished here.

So I'm still looking for a real job, too. I guess I could sit here and write about things like what I want to do with the rest of my life, or how my kids are doing, or what I think about this or that. But it's really pointless.

If anyone want's to talk... I love to talk.